Monday, January 29, 2018

Were YOU in my spam file?

Hi friends. Last year I was attacked by some virus and it took a couple weeks (actually more) and I had no idea. So for months people I knew well we’re writing to means their letters went right to spam (which I never look at). So I decided to clean out old files and when I got to the spamfileI assumed I could delete lots of junk easily. Instead I found friends and guild letters that were thrown into spam. Severap people wrote me more than three times and not only good friends but people Che King with me on behalf of their guilds. I had NO idea.My own cousin is barely speaking to
Me because she thought I was ignoring her.I wasn’t!
So if you wrote and thought I did not write to you,this is why.
Thank you for understanding.
           Mary Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment